CCMS Central Auto-Reaction assignment via RZ21 not reflecting in RZ20 Monitor
- Local via the same system
- Central via CEN system
For Central CCMS alert configuration, satellite systems should have CCMS agents installed and registered to the CEN system.
Here we are talking about common problems that most consultant face while configuring Central alerts from CEN. The auto-reaction assignment via RZ21 is not getting reflected in the RZ20 monitor.
In this case please check the below points
- Is the agent in the satellite system up and running?
- Is the agent in the satellite system online in RZ21 > Topology > Agent for remote systems?
- Have you registered your CCMS agent in multiple CEN systems? If yes then in this case you can assign central auto-reactions via only one CEN which is the primary CEN for that agent.
To make CEN primary for any CCMS agent, please follow the below steps.
- Go to RZ21 > Topology > Agent for remote systems
- Check your agent, in the column “Responsible Server” if you see “REMOTE SYSTEM” means the current CEN is not the primary CEN for your agent
- Go to edit mode
- Select agent
- Test agent connection and make sure it’s online
- Select an agent and click the button “Adopt Agent”
- This will pop up one confirmation screen, accept it
- Now the system will carry out steps to make this CEN primary for your agent
- Once done, refresh this page once via the “Refresh” button at the top
- Now in the column responsible server, your CEN name should reflect, this confirms the primary CEN assignment
If you assign Central auto-reactions via RZ21 now, you will see those reflecting in RZ20 monitor.